I took this pic the other day when I woke up. It was probably 7:10 am or so. It was so beautiful. You would have to be crazy to think that this world was made by random chance. What a wonderful Creater we have.
sry, this has nothing to do with your post but how come your mom (tracy) hasn't posted anything? i want to leave her a comment and tell her how wonderful you are. :D
I like Corner Gas. Both my random titles are actually quotes from it. I like being busy, free time is usually wasted time. The only thing I really... umm... dislike (to say it nicely) is Biology.I strive every day to grow in my walk with Jesus Christ. I mess up a lot (just ask my friends and family) but I am encouraged to know that Jesus won't give up on me.
Oh, that is so beautiful. I agree, you would have to be crazy to think this world was made by random chance! Well stated.
ReplyDeleteThat is sooooo pretty you should teach me how to take pics! :P
ReplyDeleteYou are so right about the creater we have!
did you do pilates before or after you took this picture? ;P
ReplyDeleteI miss those days when it was light at 7.. :(
sry, this has nothing to do with your post but how come your mom (tracy) hasn't posted anything? i want to leave her a comment and tell her how wonderful you are. :D
ReplyDelete