Friday, January 23, 2009

Last night Dad and I went shopping at Walmart for Mom. It was so funny, when we went to get some peanut butter I grabbed Adam's(my mom likes the healthy kind that gets separated and nasty) and threw it in the cart. Then Dad spotted the peanut butter/jelly stuff that I can't believe any one would ever make (do you remember green and purple ketchup? I REFUSED to ever eat that and I don't see how this is any different). This is the coversation that follows:

Dad: Honey, did you see this?! It's both peanut butter and jam!

Me: Dad, we don't need it.

Dad: But it's both! Somebody was really thinking.

(I, of course, was thinking, "How could anyone in their right mind invent something like that?")

Me: Dad, you are a slave to advertising!

Dad: Fine, Mom.

It was hilarious. Dad is so cute:) We ended up just getting Adam's peanut butter. Which I am getting used to by the way. It's not completely repulsive anymore;) We also got unhealthy, sugary cereal (I love Dad shopping!).

1 comment:

  1. YUCK!!! peanutbutter and jelly in one jar is like the worst combo of food on earth!!!
    I agree, shopping with dad is so much more fun cuz they get the 'good stuff'. ;P

    ReplyDelete