Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Is this healthy?

Today Lulu got up while Mom and I were doing Pilates and announced that she wanted to go swimming for her birthday (which isn't until June). So she got in her swim suit. She is like me in that way, she has no idea what season it is. I could wear shorts and a tank top everyday...
So anyway, later I was doing math and she started dumping out all her dress-up clothes in the school room. Mom's like, "Why are you getting those out again?" (We had just picked them up). She didn't say anything and proceeded to take them out. She then hopped inside the box. It was quite remarkable. I ran to my room and got my camera.

It was amazing. She is so flexable!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you took a picture. That's so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I am also glad you took a picture.... priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Is that why she was in her swimsuit when i came over there?

    ReplyDelete