Wednesday, January 7, 2009

IT'S RAINING! *surprise and shock*

Who would have thought that it would rain in Washington? I am for the first time loving the rain. I was so sick of coldness and snow. To show my appreciation for the warm weather (everything is relative, right?) I wore my shorts today.
This morning at like 8:30 Dad, Darrell, and I went out in the truck to see all the damage the rain had caused. Keep in mind this was this morning, it's even worse now.This trailer is like a few streets away from us. I feel really bad for the owners.
We went to the Ayres' house to see if they needed help or anything. Their yard (except for their driveway) was completely covered in water. This is it

These are of some of the roads near usLuckily our house is fine. We actually haven't really been affected so far. Notice I say so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment