Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Salty Caramel Cocoa

When I tried making the salty caramel cocoa stuff (after reading Rebecca's post) it looked like this
But don't judge a book by its cover. It tasted really good. Thanks for the inspiration Rebecca:) I will work on making it a little prettier next time. lol.
Oh, and by the way (becuase I am sure you all care), I whistled yesterday! I have never been able to until now! Well until yesterday. I don' t know how I did it becuase I can't do it today. Wait let me try... sorry just wait a minute... I just did it!!!!! Wow, you just have to like blow not to hard and well you probably already know. This is like a whole new world to me.

3 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!!! You finally whistled! All that hard work and persistence finally paid off. Good for you! (Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom, your whistling abilities inspired me. lol. You should start posting on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous! I still can't whistle. I thought maybe I'd learn but I'm beginning to think I might live my life never whistling!

    ReplyDelete