Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I think when Lacey threw a rock at me, that was tough love too.

I guess I talk about Corner Gas a lot. I am sure that no one knows what is, that is why I have decided to write about the amazing world of Corner Gas.
Corner Gas is a Canadian sitcom about a small farming community, Dog River, in Saskatchewan (it is filmed only a couple hours away from where I was born). The main characters are Lacey, Brent, Oscar, Hank, Wanda, Karen, Davis, and Emma. Mostly it is about how little things are big deals when there isn't much to do. The quotes are endless and Kynsie and I could probably recite every episode. lol.
I can never decide who is my favorite character becuase they all are so unique and the show wouldn't be the same without any of them. Hank is one of my favorites though, he is the town idiot. Maybe it's just that he makes me feel good about myself:)

1 comment:

  1. Okay! not gonna lie! I Truly have a love, adoration and respect for Corner Gas! I want to own it! i want to find it and watch it! lets' have a marathon!! I think about you often my Rachel. I miss you... love you. and I love that I KNOW what Corner Gas is :)

    ReplyDelete