Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Marvin G's, Tenessy, and St. Chucks

It is a tradition that we play Monopoly every Christmas that we are here in Canada. This year I had my turn of winning! The title of this post (Marvin G's, Tenessy, and St. Chucks) are just nick names that we have given to certain places. That is few of many we have come up with, lol.
So yeah this time I won starting out with my favorite places. I love the orange squares (New York Ave, Tennessee, and St. James Place) and I also love the railroads (they don't cost much and they are scattered throughout, what's not to like?).
Some people say that Monopoly is too long and a waste of time (you all know who you are), I say you get to rule the world for a couple of hours, how could that possibly be boring?

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I love playing Monopoly til the last dying moment! Kyle always wants to quit early if he's losing and knows it, but I like to play til one person takes over! :)
    You really should try the debit cards... it is so great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I love Monopoly along with just about any other game. I also think it wouldn't be the same without the paper money!

    ReplyDelete