I have to admit, these bananas really freaked me out at first. A suicidal banana? Weird. I may make fun of bananas sometimes, but I didn't think that it would come to this.
Lol, that is hilarious :) Those bananas were probably really good. They taste the best when the develop the black spots. They ripen from the inside out. Yum Yum!
I like Corner Gas. Both my random titles are actually quotes from it. I like being busy, free time is usually wasted time. The only thing I really... umm... dislike (to say it nicely) is Biology.I strive every day to grow in my walk with Jesus Christ. I mess up a lot (just ask my friends and family) but I am encouraged to know that Jesus won't give up on me.
You make me laugh! That is so funny! :)
ReplyDeleteLol, that is hilarious :) Those bananas were probably really good. They taste the best when the develop the black spots. They ripen from the inside out. Yum Yum!
ReplyDeleteI must disagree with Kyle! I think they taste the best when they are still green! : )
ReplyDeleteAlso, I don't think they were suicidal. I think they were desperately begging to be made into banana bread!