Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's a tad chilly

Yeah so maybe that's a bit of an understatement, it's been -26 Fahrenheit. Drew and I have only been actually sledding once and that was for maybe 10 minutes. Yeah it's cold.

This is a picture of me after I had my snow gear on. It took more time and effort to get dressed for it than it took to play in it, lol.
Another cool thing: Doug built an inversion table (A table thingie that goes upside down and what not depending on where and how you shift your weight). This is a picture of me attempting to go upside down. I wasn't quite heavy enough for the setting so I had to go up and swing all my weight backwards, quite terriffying actually, lol.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute in all your snow clothes! You remind me of the kid from The Christmas Story! "I can't put my arms down!!!"

    ReplyDelete