Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas is Coming...



I am so happy!!! Christmas is coming! I have a Santa advent calendar and I am counting the days. We have our lights up, our tree decorated, our stockings hanging, our presents are wrapped(except for the ones for me of course, lol), and we've made a very pathetic gingerbread house. It is so hard to make ginger bread houses stay up! After about two minutes I was ready to admit defeat, but Mom insisted on finishing. The little one(I won't use names, lol) ate off all the candy so that's why it looks a little bare.




Our fireplace doesn't have a mantle, so we had to get creative with our stockings this year. So we decided to hang them from the loft. They are really cute up there, but I am afraid of them. The stocking hook thingies are really heavy and I am sure that they are going to attack someone soon. It's only a matter of time.....

C
H
R
I
S
T
M
A
S
T
R
E
E

3 comments:

  1. I like your gingerbread house! Looks like you are getting into the Christmas spirit!! I am, too, it's a fun time of the year!

    Welcome to the land of blogging! I'm read what you have to say! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! I like all your Christmas stuff! Isn't it fun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you, you little blogger! : ) I'm glad you are morphing into the rest of us. : ) Just kidding. Blogging is a lot of fun and I'm excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete