The things I love at home:
-when Dad and Kynsie and I stay up until midnight on a school night debating Calvanism vs. Arminianism (I am leaning towards Calvanism, btw)
-when Lou goes to bed and Dad puts on NCIS or Monk
-when Mom randomly prints pictures for me and Kynsie to hang in our room
-when everybody leaves and I can do my school while watching Corner Gas (shhhh...)
-when people come over and the parents say, "Well, we had better go..." and, of course, they don't for another 30 minutes
-the days when I am stressed out, I love to go on walks and take random pictures of signs and stuff
-when it's raining and only a few lights are on and it is completely quiet except for maybe the coffee maker. It reminds me of when we first saw the house and I thought, "I want this house just for the sound the rain makes on the roof."
These are a few things I love at my house. I also love the tv and surround sound, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you love home. I'm really starting to miss it. We're still at aunt ev's, by the way, her house has the best staff.
ReplyDelete