Friday, December 19, 2008

Heart, Tom Petty, Food, and My Puppy Hat

This morning my mom made bread and then we made lasagna for dinner (we are on top of things, lol). It was fun. I love cooking. After that we listened to an assortment of 80's tunes and ate cookies. Yeah, that was fun...
So this is the puppy hat I got at the airport in Calgary. I couldn't resist. They were actually for little kids but this one must have been for like some chubby kid with a big head or something. It makes me happy. I still don't mind if I get a hat for Christmas, you can never have to many. Hats are like shoes.

Since we are on the topic of Calgary airport, I wanted to show the pictures of the delicious food that we got with the vouchers. Me and Drew got a ton more than we needed, but why not? It was free.

2 comments:

  1. Your food makes me want chinese food for myself!! Hats are like shoes, I'm starting to like them a lot this year. I only have two, a white one for spring and a black one for winter. I've been wearing my winter one a lot.. it makes me feel cute! I should find a little kid's hat to wear... maybe I'll find a monkey hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hat! And... I am glad you used the vouchers to get at least one starbucks! :)

    ReplyDelete