Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Baking

We had to do so much Christmas cooking Friday and Saturday. We made Spritz cookies, macaroons, fudge (my mom and sister had to make it three times becuase the first two didn't turn out. We have decided that Martha Stewart doesn't know how to make good fudge), chocolate dipped pretzals, peanut butter balls, and I tried to make caramal corn (I won't go into that...). These are the steps it took for the Spritz cookies:
It was very exciting....
But yeah, we had a lot of fun. While we baked we watched Holiday Inn and sang along. Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire, can't get much better than that. lol.

3 comments:

  1. Mmm.. that looks yummy! I'm pretty sure there is this unwritten rule somewhere that whenever baking takes place your hairstylist gets to sample! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment about the ginger bread house my brothers and sisters did most of it.
    I loved the pretzels you guys made mmm.... very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all... I second brittany's unwritten rule, but i think is also says that whenever the hairstylist make burggers, she has to give her customers some.I WANT A HAMMBURGGER!lol... your bloglooks great by the way. hope your flight goes well. I can't beleive some one forgot their shoes. What a nube, huh?(just so you know that was one of those 'hint hint' thing)

    ReplyDelete