Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's almost here!

I am really excited about Spring. I think that the weather is bipolar. It cannot make up it's mind. When we got up this morning to get ready for church it was snowing like crazy and the whole ground was covered. Now it is all gone. But that just makes things more exciting I guess. I got some pics the other day (you know, back when it was sunny) of the rail road. I am the weird shadow.

It was so beautiful outside.

Last night my family stayed up playing poker and watching Ghost Town and Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Both were very funny. It was fun. It stunk not having Kynsie to kick my butt at poker though ;) Miss you.

4 comments:

  1. that's a really cool shot of the railroad tracks (but not as good as the SCARY ones we took today! ;)
    i'm really super sick of the snow and rain and hail and freezing cold wind. i want spring! preferably summer, but i can settle with spring first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, maybe I will upload some of those pics we took today... People may never come back to my blog though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yeah, now my dad won't have to worry about stalkers. All they'll have to do is take one look at my profile pix. :)

    you got me sick! i have a 101 fever right now! oh well, at least we're sick together right? you could have picked a better time though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. here. check this out.

    http://www.easyphotography.info/tips-on-how-to-take-good-pictures-using-your-digital-camera.htm

    ReplyDelete