I really liked how we did the nice to people thing. I gave everyone something to blog about. So now what I think we should do is start writing a story and passing it on. So I will start and see if this picks up.
Part I
Marvin Kelly was a well educated salesman who had everything except the most important part- a job. For some reason he could not sell a thing if his life depended on it. He tried and tried again to no avail. If the whole world was infected with a disease and would die in 20 minutes he probably couldn't sell the antidote. That's how bad this dude was. His appearance probably didn't help- mangy hair, a suit from goodwill, a tie that may have belonged to a hobo at one time, and a leather briefcase that was passed down to him from his mother. No one could take him seriously and I don't blame them.
Don't get me wrong, Marvin Kelly is not stupid. He is actually completely honest and that's what made it hard for him to be a salesman. But he was determined and just try stopping a determined salesman (why do you think I have multiple dishwashers? I can't make those guys shut-up!).
Today was the day of Marvin Kelly's interview for Oreck Vacuum cleaners (You may have heard of them, I was once engaged to the old man in all the advertisments). Today it well happen. Today I will not mess up, I need this job.
To see what happens next go to Kynsie's blog, at theycallmezoro.blogspot.com, and read Part II of this exciting story (that is, if she writes it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that's such a good idea rach!
ReplyDeletehey, instead of writing a part to the story could i just be the editor? :)
lol that's a cool idea =P
ReplyDeleteWe should show Melina when it's done =)
That's a good idea.
ReplyDeleteYes, I remember those german lessons, byt the ony thing I learned was the german word for lobster, which I have forgotten. O_o
Dana, the German word for lobster was like die Hummer or something. Remember? All I remember is that one and die Katse (the cat). That program was very helpful. lol. I learned tons. By the way, you should start a blog so that you can help write the story too!
ReplyDeleteYeah.....cause it was like "The lobster is driving the hummer". Hurray for lobster.
ReplyDelete