Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Spring Break

We had our spring break last week and we had some sunny days. Ahhh... my life is good. So here are the pics of my life for the last week or so. I didn't actually take a lot of pictures this week. I am hopefully getting a new camera soon and then I shall take lots of pictures.
Kynsie, Sarah, and I did Teen Pact and we got to hang out with our dads before and after. It was a lot of fun. I highly recommend the carpool. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. We went to a fun coffee shop and we all got different Izzys. I have always loved grapefruit Izzys. They are my weakness.This is at the Japenese Garden. It was very beautiful and relaxing. Tons of bamboo.

I was inspired by Claire's green shakes so I decided to make one of my own. Drew refused to try it, but Lu was adventurous enough to take two sips before declaring that, "Green smoothies are yucky." I really liked it though, and I refuse to give into peer pressure.Monday we were goofing off in the sun. It was fun. I missed the sun. Kynsie and I tanned a little the last couple of days but the sun made us kind of go crazy. Kynsie started seeing pregnant cows and decided she wanted to hug the sun. These are Drew's shoes in negative. On the way to church Drew was trying to go to sleep and I (being his younger sister) was trying to take his picture. So he to away my camera, phone, and lotion. I attempted to steal his shoes, but ended up bruising my knuckle by punching his elbow. I wouldn't recommend it. We had fun though.

We had a barbeque on Saturday and I made Lemon cake. I had no idea how easy it was to make. It had like four ingredients.

After the last TeenPact class Mom took us shopping. This is at Batdorf and Bronson. I love the heart! =)

Those are a few things I did last week.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun spring break! That's a cool picture of you girls in the sun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you totally stole my idea for a post! and i was so close to publishing it! darn...
    maybe i'll just go back and revise it so we don't have all the same pictures. :) dibs on doing the picture of kynsie drunk! lol

    ReplyDelete