Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some day soon...

When we were walking through Olympia the other day we passed this adorable house. I love it. It is on the main street, right between businesses. Someday I am going buy it. I will definately keep the red door.

Hopefully Sarah will be my roommate ;) I am excited for the stage of my life right after college and before marriage. That is the perfect time to live in the middle of the city within walking distance of everything.

I would paint the building yellow and grow fresh herbs in clay pots to help show off the hippiness of this house.

4 comments:

  1. Will you cook for me too? The only problem is...the paint wouldn't be AGED yellow. :)
    oh well. That house is so cute i don't really care what color it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cute little houses! Wouldn't it be so great if you really get to live there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, cute house! Definitely keep the door!
    BTW Rachel, the Premier of Saskatchewan recently gave a proclamation.....April 13th (Monday) is officially "Corner Gas Day" in Saskatchewan. Seriously, we are having a province-wide celebration! Wish you were here!
    -Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute house!It would look really good in yellow :)

    ReplyDelete