Kynsie- She is an amazing sister. Although sometimes it has been said that I am the neat one, I must admit that as of late she has been. My laundry is still on the floor. Also, she has WICKED strength in her arms. lol.
Tim- Tim has the BEST blog. It is definately the most interesting to read. I like the songs you've been posting, btw.
Sarah- I don't remember a time she wasn't there for me. Plus, she has put up with my Corner Gas quotes for years.
Piper- Piper is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She is so caring and responsible.
Wyatt- I love his salty cookies! Also, the writing class paper was hilarious!
Brett- I agree about rubics cubes, they are terrible. Who has time to sit around and do an impossible puzzle?
Dana- Really fun to play poker with ;) I remember when we used to do German lessons and eat popcorn... Oh, and I think it was Ms. White in the ballroom with the lead pipe.
Lolo- Probably the funnest(I am quite aware that 'funnest' is not a word) person to talk to. Lolo, how many calories am I burning typing on this keyboard?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

:D Hey i like hearing your corner gas quotes (even though you will do them at the most random and confusing times.)
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel your so sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I think I'll do one of these sometime soon =D
ReplyDeleteThank ya
ReplyDeletehmmm...probably only 100 c. because you don't get leg cramps so you're sitting down...right?
ReplyDelete