Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I hate making titles.

These are just some pictures of the fun things I felt like taking pictures of this month! lol.
This is my attempt at getting a spider web. It is harder than it sounds. Plus I am like deathly afraid of spiders, which didn't help.
This is a frightening blueberry from my yard... I think it might be the aliens trying to tell us something;P

4 comments:

  1. Spider webs are very hard..... my camera doesn't have a very good macro setting, so its hard to get close enough to tell what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the picture of the water faucet! very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you for posting. :) those last two pictures are breath taking! Is the water picture the one you told my dad about? For the names of Jesus?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Dana, spider webs are hard. That was actually what I love about my camera, the macro setting. I love close up pictures of random stuff. I guess you can kind of tell that by the pictures I posted. lol.

    Thanks Brittany:)

    Sarah, yeah the water faucet one is the one for the names of Jesus. The other four pics I need to give your dad are on the broken computer.

    ReplyDelete